Each year, tens of thousands of people are absent from work for more than three days as a result of accidents in the workplace.
An accident at work can be serious and costly. If you have been injured and it was not your fault, talk to one of our advisors. Perhaps it was caused by:
- Slipping, tripping or falling
- Lack of training, procedures or safety guards
- Being hit by a falling object
- Becoming caught in machinery
- Exposure to noxious fumes or chemicals
- Excessive loud noise affecting your hearing
You may need expert advice to determine whether you have grounds for a claim.
At Zentih Lawyers, we have expert Solicitors who can tell you if your employer is in breach of a statutory duty and/or has been negligent, and if your claim is likely to be successful.
If it can be proven that someone else is at fault or contributed to your injury – your employer, a colleague or even a company carrying out work at your place of work – you are entitled to make a compensation claim.